As a part of the "5Top100" Program (activity 3.3.2 of the strategic initiative called "Integration") Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (State University) continues competitive selection of attracting foreign students and postgraduates for an internship in MIPT.
Target Audience: Masters, graduates and postdoctorates from universities of the European Union, the United States of America, Canada, Brazil, Israel, India, Japan, China, South Korea and Vietnam.
Age group: 21 - 35 years.
The duration of an internship: starting from 4 weeks.
The purpose of an internship:
- Participation in joint research and educational projects of MIPT units;
- Learning the educational system of MIPT, culture and traditions of Russia.
Foreign students and postgraduates (hereinafter – trainees) invited by the employees of MIPT (hereinafter – internship coordinators) are also allowed to take part in this competition.
The following documents should be submitted in order to get the scholarship:
- Application form;
- Candidate profile;
- Passport copy (passport validity should be at least 1.5 years from the date of entry the country);
- A letter of recommendation from the university in which a candidate is enrolled;
- Internship program.
The following expenses are covered by the budget of "5Top100" Program:
- Costs associated with the obtaining of a visa invitation to enter Russian Federation;
- Transportation costs;
- Accommodation of an intern in a dormitory of MIPT;
- Bursary of an intern;
- Medical insurance;
By the end of an internship coordinator submits a report on the implementation of the internship program.
Deadline - no later than one month before the proposed date of commencement of an internship.
Personnel Recruitment Center «Career-Holdings» proudly announces that “Total E&P Nurmunai” LLP awarded new contract to Career “Recruitment” for the 12 months, starting August 2014.
Personnel Recruitment Center «Career-Holdings» proudly announces that “Total E&P Nurmunai” LLP awarded new contract to Career “Manpower Outsourcing” for the 12 months, starting October 2014.
Personnel Recruitment Center «Career-Holdings» greets new Team Members, Ms. Ainur Akhmetova and Mr. Assyl Turgayev as Junior Recruitment Advisors. We wish our new colleagues all the success with their new roles!